Do you want to...
- be part of a movement to see our communities changed by the good news of Jesus?
- add your voice to a group of people who speak to government and media with grace and truth?
- be part of a network that connects Christians across the denominational divide?
- join with thousands of others who are seeking God's kingdom in the UK – and across the world?
With each person who decides to stand with the Alliance, we become more effective in speaking and acting on your behalf - and more representative of the whole evangelical church scene in the UK. So our voice, as Christians, gets stronger. And as we become the answer to Jesus' prayer for a united Church, we are better at changing our communities and reflecting the love of God.
So come with us. Because we're better together.
sign up today
Student membership is only £5 per year - and the first year is complimentary
(Offer is open to students in full time higher education, including mature students)
What do I get?
As part of your complimentary student membership for the first year, you will receive:
- The opportunity to be part of a UK-wide transformation movement
- Free idea magazine for our members, reaching you every two months, to inform, challenge and inspire you into prayer and action.
- Headlines e-letter, every two weeks, keeping you up-to-date with what's happening in the evangelical world and how you can get involved.
To sign up, just enter code FRESH in the form below.
For current student members
- I want to tell you my new details / address / email - contact Helen at email@example.com
- I want to renew my membership
If you have already enjoyed one complimentary year of membership, we look forward to you continuing with us as a personal member. Please make a £5 (if you are still a student or unwaged) or £25 (if you have graduated and are working) annual membership donation.
- I am looking for a church to visit or settle in. Check out your nearest member churches using find a church
Student Membership Form
If you wish to renew your membership to the Evangelical Alliance please use the Renewal Form
Data Protection Act 1998: By providing your personal details you agree to allow the Evangelical Alliance to contact you by mail, email, telephone or SMS text message in connection with its charitable purposes. The Evangelical Alliance does not make personal data available to external individuals or organisations.