Join as an organisation
why become a member organisation?
By uniting with other member organisations, churches and individuals, your organisation can present a stronger and clearer voice to government and the media. The Alliance serves to help you work together with other evangelicals to see our lives and communities changed.
The Alliance network spans more than 600 Christian organisations, promoting the diverse range of expertise that member organisations offer. Our members tell us they appreciate the Alliance's role in facilitating national and local initiatives and campaigns, and drawing together organisations and churches to address specific issues. Working with others in their field increases their impact. Member organisations have an opportunity to speak to the media on behalf of our membership, as we direct media and information enquiries to member organisations best placed to deal with them. The Alliance also provides training for organisations on how to engage with the local government and media.
Becoming part of the Alliance helps prove your organisation's credentials and connects you to the wider evangelical network.
Benefits of joining the Alliance
As a member, you will:
- be listed on our website in our find an organisation facility and be able to use our membership logo. Our members tell us that this allows others to easily identify their beliefs and values
- be connected to the Alliance's network and receive frequent updates on our work and opportunities to get involved
- receive three copies of idea magazine every two months, Headlines - an e-letter straight to your inbox every two weeks, and a range of leadership, evangelistic, prayer and public affairs resources, to suit your interests
- be able to take up
discounted membership of The Churches Child Protection Advisory Service (CCPAS) which includes access to their disclosure service, Safe & Secure safeguarding material and latest news updates
- benefit from getting involved in a number of initiatives and campaigns to equip the UK Church for mission
- receive details of useful events (e.g. CEO Forum, HR Network and Chair of Trustees Forum)
- have access to training opportunities offered at a discount to our members
- receive discounts when advertising with the Evangelical Alliance's idea magazine and on easilyfound.it
how do we join?
- Your organisation must be based or operating in the United Kingdom and have been established in the UK for over two years. If it is based in another country, please visit the World Evangelical Alliance to find your local evangelical network.
- We ask that your organisation agrees with our Basis of Faith and abides by the Evangelical Relationships Commitment. In addition, members should ensure that their integrity, both personal and corporate, is beyond question in all aspects of their life and ministry so that the credibility of the gospel is maintained.
- We ask for two references from local evangelical churches or organisations, at least one of which must be a member of the Evangelical Alliance. The find a church facility can help you locate your nearest Alliance member churches.
- As a member organisation, we look to you to support our work with a suggested annual donation by Direct Debit, based on the sliding scale below. Applications are sent to our membership committee following receipt of a completed
Direct Debit form.
Less than £10,000
Between £10,000 and £100,000
Between £100,000 and £500,000
Between £500,000 and £1 million
Over £1 million
How long is the process?
Once we have received your application and Direct Debit form, we will contact your referees. Your application is then presented to the membership committee, who make the final decision. The process of joining normally takes approximately four weeks.
How can I apply?
We'd like some more info…
for current members
Renew your membership
- Report change of details / address - email@example.com
- Request the "member of Evangelical Alliance" logo for your website or letterheads - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Debit form
We are occasionally having some problems with our application process currently, so if you could please email email@example.com or phone Andy Wooldridge on 020 7520 3836 once you have applied, we would greatly appreciate this. Many thanks.
Organisation membership application form
Page 1 of 8
Main contact details
Criteria for membership
If you need any clarification on the process or would like to discuss any issue related to membership, please do not hesitate to contact the membership team, on 020 7520 3838, firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Act 1998: By providing your personal details you agree to allow the Evangelical Alliance to contact you by mail, email, telephone or SMS text message in connection with its charitable purposes. The Evangelical Alliance does not make personal data available to external individuals or organisations.