21st Century Evangelicals - Discuss
Research to make a difference
These reports have got us talking!
Our research series is designed to give you the most up-to-date statistics on what evangelical Christians really think and do, sparking conversations and ideas in your church or organisation.
The research programme is helping churches, Christian leaders and organisations better understand believers and make effective plans for mission and ministry in the UK. If you're involved in church leadership, consider asking everyone in your team to take a look at the reports, then spend some time discussing some of issues raised.
Click below to access discussion questions from each of our reports:
- Time for discipleship? - questions for group discussion
- Working faithfully? - questions for group discussion
- Life in the church? - questions for group discussion
- Do we value education? - questions for group discussion
- Confidently sharing the gospel? - questions for group discussion and for individuals
- Does money matter? - questions for group discussion
- How's the family? - questions for group discussion
- Are we communicating? - questions for group discussion
- Does belief touch society? - questions for group discussion
- 21st Century Evangelicals - questions for group discussion
We are here to help you understand the findings and think through the implications for God's work in your situation. Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
If you are interested in us making a presentation at your event, taking part in or helping the Alliance to put on some form of consultation meeting or seminar about specific aspects or implications of the research please email Lucy (email@example.com) and we will try to help.